skip to main
skip to sidebar
Chronicles of Feather and Fur
A comic detailing the adventures of a cat-headed girl and a pigeon-headed boy.
Sunday, December 3, 2006
10. I'd be sad too if I couldn't dance like a chicken anymore
Originally uploaded by
This one has my favorite shirt idea ever in it. In fact, I made a shirt of it anyway and you can see it
. I made one for myself with the
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Who is your favorite character in Pigeoncat?
16. Badgers! Psychic ones, too!
15. Introducing... the BENCH!
14. Showing your bra is classy
13. I think I like Cathead with a neck.
12. Too bad you can't see Snorkles' cute face.
11. Urkel isn't too bad looking of a guy these day...
10. I'd be sad too if I couldn't dance like a chic...
THE CHARACTERS IN HEADVILLE (or a comic you call Pigeoncat)
Our main hero, the boyfriend of Cathead.
Our main heroine, the girlfriend of Pigeonhead.
Pigeonhead's number one (wussy) sidekick who also runs a knitting club.
Host of the Hilary Duff show, friend to Cathead and... she's got a little crush on DJ Schmaltz <3.
Good luck trying to get this underground DJ to talk to you.
Cathead's mentally challenged yet (arguably) hot friend.
The bear who works at Petco and has crazy connections.
The adorable little sister of Cathead.
The mythical creature who lives in Prettyland and only communicates via hooting.